Jordan’s Principle Application
Who can apply for Jordan’s Principle?
- Family, caregiver, or worker of child with an unmet need or need not funded by other programs
- 17 years of age and under (Until their 18th Birthday)
- Applies to ALL Indigenous Children on or off reserve, with (or eligible for) a registration number
- Indigenous child (non-Status) recognized by a First Nation community as a member for the purposes of Jordan’s Principle
- Indigenous Child (non-Status) residing with 1 status parent/guardian the purposes of Jordan’s Principle